The successful applicant will have the following:
• A certified teaching qualification with exceptional subject knowledge and experience of leading a high performing teaching team.
• Experience teaching GCSE and A-Level or equivalent. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
• At leastyears’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
• To be considered for these posts you must hold a B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent.
• The successful applicant will possess the willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities.
What we offer:
• Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment.
• Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues.
• Excellent professional development and guidance.
• A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students.
If you meet the above criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would very much welcome your application.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand in to more and more countries.
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company.