Head of Operations Logistics up to 40k Aed for a Leading FMCG Company in UAE • Directs and over sees operations within the organization's logistics department.
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance
• Translating mid- and short-term strategies into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable result
s • Review impact of logistics changes, such as relocation, routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers & make recommendations for logistics processes in potential new facilities and advise of cost implications and efficiency
• Play a lead role in conjunction with the operational team to establish warehouse and material management roadmap which includes developing and implementing industry leading information systems, storage strategies and product handling
• Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory control & identify storages
• Drive positive financial outcomes by collaborating and providing guidance to the finance team on the creation of annual budget and shorter-term forecasts/variances
• Manage the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process, working with Commercial Operations regarding demand estimates
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.