We are currently recruiting a Head of Music to join our team at GEMS Wellington Academy Al Khail from January 2021.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Head of Department or experienced teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful applicants will have:
• A B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree)
• Exceptional subject knowledge
• BTEC Levelin Performing Arts experience (desired but not essential)
• Experience in leading and delivering a broad extra-curricula programme
• Encouraging student uptake of our GCSE, A Level, BTEC and peripatetic offering
• A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
• At least years of experience teaching the National Curriculum of England
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company.