What is in it for you:
• Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship hotel in the Middle East
• Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21\
What you will be doing:
• Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
• Assist the Finance team in the day-to-day operations of the department as required
• Handling the calendar and administration assistance to the Finance leaders
• Scheduling and arranging appointments as needed
• Responding to all telephone calls
• Serve as a principal source of information for the team
• Compose correspondence such as letters, contracts etc.
• Tracking and updating reports as necessary
• Filing records as necessary
• Handles all office administration such as mails, phones, photocopying, office supplies etc.
• Liaise with all coordinators for contracts
• Manages the signature book and subsequent forms , ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements , promotions, salary changes etc.
• Responsible for monthly invoices, timesheets and reports
• Prepare and maintain your department’s records
• All other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
• Minimum ofyears administration experience, preferably in Finance and a hotel environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized and ability to meet the deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
• Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
• Competency using a variety of computer softwares