As a Senior Manager you need to consistently do the following:
• Lead multiple client development efforts, design and sell engagements, as well as manage client relations in an advisory environment, managing multi- disciplinary teams
• Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views, and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement.
• Analysing financial underperformance, including financial statements, management accounts, financial modelling, and construction of integrated financial models
• Managing projects (often simultaneously) providing BRS services covering debt and corporate restructuring, Independent Business Reviews, capital structure modelling, contingency planning and options reviews.
• Ability to identify risks in forecasts/business plans, and develop appropriate sensitivity/scenario analysis
• Lead small to medium size BRS engagements, reporting directly to Partner and Client
• Understanding the allowable scope of services for restructuring for audit and non-audit clients
• Demonstrating extensive leadership and knowledge of delivering the breadth and depth of services to clients in restructuring situations (e.g., financial, tax, human resources, investigations, accounting)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for. We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.