As a Senior Manager you need to consistently do the following:
• Lead multiple client development efforts, design and sell engagements, as well as manage client relations in an advisory environment, managing multi- disciplinary teams
• Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views, and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement.
• Analysing financial underperformance, including financial statements, management accounts, financial modelling, and construction of integrated financial models
• Managing projects (often simultaneously) providing BRS services covering debt and corporate restructuring, Independent Business Reviews, capital structure modelling, contingency planning and options reviews.
• Ability to identify risks in forecasts/business plans, and develop appropriate sensitivity/scenario analysis
• Lead small to medium size BRS engagements, reporting directly to Partner and Client
• Understanding the allowable scope of services for restructuring for audit and non-audit clients
• Demonstrating extensive leadership and knowledge of delivering the breadth and depth of services to clients in restructuring situations (e.g., financial, tax, human resources, investigations, accounting)