N/AApplicants in the last day
have a Master of Business Administration ( Similar to you )
have a Bachelor's Degree
have a Master's Degree
have a Other Degrees
- Review market trends and benchmark against competition.
- Conducts analysis of citywide and special events, implements Revenue Management strategies to maximize demand generators. Closely monitors competitors for shift in demand, rate and strategy.
- Drive revenue generating initiatives to optimize topline revenues across all BUs and all revenue centers in close cooperation with sales and marketing departments.
- Maintains pricing integrity
- Maintain short term room revenue forecasts to assist business decisions.
- Ensure optimization of all Accor related distribution channels.
- Proactive participation in weekly Cluster Strategy Meetings.
- Maximize usage of Revenue enhancing tools including, however not limited to IDEAs, Demand360, and OTA Insight.
- Communicates Revenue management strategies to Room Reservations team and other teams as required
- Overall responsible for the department in the absence of the Cluster Director of Total Revenue Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Revenue Manager role
- Knowledge of Accor Distribution and Reservation systems is a must as the cluster works with 3 different set-ups
- Experience from working in Resorts is a plus
- Already working in a Cluster set-up would be ideal
Not MentionedNot Mentioned
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services