Cluster Sales Manager
• Manage the CORPORATE SALES ACTIVITIES of the Local Accounts and International Accor Key Accounts of Novotel Bur Dubai, ibis Styles Sharjah and Action Hotel Ras Al Khaimah.
• Manage sales calls, offers follow up and commercial relationships for all three hotels.
• Distributing corporate budgeted revenue to ibis Styles Sharjah, Novotel Bur Dubai and Action Hotels Ras Al Khaimah.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Attend relevant functions to ensure that the Three Hotels, Novotel Bur Dubai, ibis Styles Sharjah and Action Hotel Ras Al Khaimah has the appropriate focus / representation in the market.
• Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers in person & via telephone calls.
Professional techniques / Production:
• Responsible for the development and solicitation of established potential clients.
• Convert inquiries from potential customers to booked business using superior selling/closing skills.
• Reporting market trends and reactivity to Novotel Bur Dubai, ibis Styles Sharjah and Action Hotel Ras Al Khaimah hotel pricing and product judgement.
• Achieve sales goals as set forth by the Three Hotels, Novotel Bur Dubai, ibis Styles Sharjah and Action Hotel Ras Al Khaimah based on the Sales & Marketing budget.
• Prospecting new accounts for Novotel Bur Dubai, ibis Styles Sharjah and Action Hotel Ras Al Khaimah and follow, the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
• Ensure that all accounts are updated in ANAIS. Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account. Action any group and event enquiry and ensure accurate hand over for follow up to Inspired Meeting team.
• Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service. Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
• Respond within 6hours to any Group/ individual requests, checking group rate and meeting space in Opera and based on the hotel business needs.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Reporting clients’ and guests’ feedback.
• Coordinate various departments' participation in marketing / sales efforts.
Commercial / Sales:
• Develop and solicit business from the Market to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable operation.
• Solicit signature for company contracts and other new business.
• Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays competitive in the local market.
• Manage daily weekly sales organisation with 5 sales calls/day or average of 25 sales calls/week 4 Entertainments/ Site inspection per week.
• Negotiate rates & other client bookings based on client usage/history/time of year & to keep hotel in the top rankings in comp set.
• Follow up & resolve any corporate sales client complaints with Operations department
Management and administration:
• Participate in weekly sales, group and conference meetings.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Hotel sales / marketing plan to ensure all revenue goals are met and / or exceeded.
• Perform administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports as per Accor ME Regional Headquarter formats and requirements.
• Work with Sales Coordinator to process all contracts in a timely manner and maintain client files to sales standards
ALLSAFE Measures (Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment):
• Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application
• Keeps the workplace clean and tidy
• Ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel
• Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
Your experience and skills include:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
• Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
• Competency using a variety of computer software