• A degree accredited by the BPS (British Psychological Society) – or a similar body in country of certificate.
• Some prior experience or training as a counselor or psychologist
• Preferred training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance, such as CBT with BABCP accreditation.
• Experience of managing own caseload, working towards individual targets and outcomes.
• Ability to evaluate, plan and prioritise workload within demanding time scales.
• Proven experience of customer service and client liaison, finding the way forward and managing change.
• Strong problem-solving capability with the ability to respond rapidly and decisively.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills,
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-sufficient with strong professional and personal drive.
• Tech savvy: able to navigate around smartphones, digital platforms etc.
Bluefin Talent is always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our specialist recruitment team, to be stationed at our offices in London or Dubai. As a company, we offer a fantastic culture and plenty of scope for career growth and development, whilst operating an extremely 'clear-cut' and meritocratically governed incentivisation structure, where your earnings potential is determined by your hunger, drive and performance. Bonuses are non-discretionary, but formulaic and paid out on a monthly basis.