No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Preparation and Control
• SMC invoicing and SMC contracts for all branches of FAMCO
• Accounts receivable follow up with the business
• Units invoicing
• Monthly stock reconciliation and IND verification
• Capex requests for all divisions of FAMCO
• Recovery accounts review and analysis
• Budget upload in Sap / IFRP
• Arabic sale letter for units invoicing.
• Ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial processes
• Liaise with various AF Group departments like Group Legal, EIT, Group Admin, Group HR, etc.
• Define key Financial performance KPIs and build measurement and governance dashboards around KPIs
• Evaluate Business decisions and review financial impacts
• Review and reconciliation of BS accounts
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Accounting professional qualification (Bachelors – Accounting and Finance, MBA-Finance) with proven expertise in Financial and Management accounting
• Strong core finance technical skills, processes, infrastructure, and systems