• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Perform other routine accounting procedures and tasks. SAP knowledge is a Must. At least 2yrs working experience in UAE. Degree holder. Candidates with experience from a trading company and knowledge in LC procedures will be given preference.
PULSE MIDDLE EAST is a System Integration company specialized in Audio, Visuals, Lighting, Integrated Technologies, IT, CCTV and Media Facades. Operating from Dubai for the past decade, PULSE MIDDLE EAST has had the pleasure of working with a wide range of Industries, bringing ideas to life to all corners of the world.