• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Perform other routine accounting procedures and tasks.
SAP knowledge is a Must.
At least 2yrs working experience in UAE.
Candidates with experience from a trading company and knowledge in LC procedures will be given preference.