Candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate course, advising and mentoring of students, supervision of MS and PhD thesis / dissertation and develop funded research program appropriate to his field of specialization. The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong commitment to quality education and student interaction.
Compensation & Benefits
• Two-year renewable contract.
• Competitive tax-free salaries based on qualifications and experience.
• Free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
• Air ticket/s to Dammam upon appointment; annual repatriation air ticket/s for up to four persons.
• Contribution towards local tuition fees for school-age dependent children; local transportation allowance.
• Two months’ paid summer leave.
• Free health care at KFUPM Clinic.
• End-of-service gratuity after two (2) years of continuous service.
• The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is one of the leading educational organizations. It aims at being a preeminent institution known for its globally competitive graduates, cutting edge research, and leadership in energy discoveries. KFUPM was established in 1963 as the College of Petroleum & Minerals. Today, KFUPM offers 83 programs to more than 9,000 students studying in its 8 Academic Colleges. The rapid growth of KFUPM is related to the rapid economic and technical development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It also reflects the rising expectations of the people of Saudi Arabia, the expanding opportunities for the country’s young population, and the increasing importance of the Kingdom as a major source of the world'