Teaches by creating a flexible program and an environment favorable to learning and personal growth
• By encouraging students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to obtain a good foundation for continuous growth and development
• By establishing effective rapport with students and their parents
• By assisting students in developing positive feelings toward themselves and others.
• By working in school's best interest, to promote its good name and support its members
. • Teachers have a responsibility to strive to achieve the highest professional standards in all they do at and for the school.
• All classroom teachers may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their rostered teaching duties provided the responsibility is appropriate to the salary range, qualifications, training and experience of the teacher.
Contribute to Academic Research! We offer you the opportunity to do your bit to ...