Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Implement the related budgets to facilitate the delivery and execution of the communications strategy,
• Liaise with clients to discuss any unclear points.
• Consult with experts in specialist areas, as and when required.
• Coordinate with Group Internal Audit and Compliance functions to provide them with the information they require,
• Edit and edit proofing of manuscripts, including textbooks, magazines, and other materials, for content, writing style, and mechanics; turning over edited text to design /production; proofreading text including final stage prepared for the printer; establishing and maintaining consistent styles.
• When requested, read and evaluate the written quality of manuscripts submitted for publication and providing potential authors with oral and written feedback on the works.
• Work with production/design staff and the job client to ensure appropriate design, art, and layouts; coordinating activities with Head of Corporate Support to meet schedule deadlines.
• Assist in the formulation of editorial policies, objectives, and standards to enhance the effectiveness of print materials.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard important and sensitive information
Qatar National Bank, the first commercial bank owned by the nation and the country’s largest, was established in 1964 and has grown to become one of the largest financial institutions in the region. The Qatar Investment Authority owns a 50 percent equity stake in the bank, which has steadily grown to develop among the largest distribution networks in the country. Qatar National Bank operates 42 branches in the region, 11 of which are dedicated to Islamic finance services. The bank is rapidly establishing an international presence by acquiring stakes in financial institutions throughout the MENA region, including Tunisia, Algeria, Syria and Iraq. Recently, QNB obtained licences to operate in Sudan and Mauritania.