• Collaborate with the Vice Chancellor and CEO in formulating strategies and action plans for developing the academic offerings of the University.
• Monitor operations of all academic units of the University to ensure compliance with CAA Standards and other relevant laws and regulations.
• Present to the Vice Chancellor and CEO an annual hiring plan (based on projected needs) for full-time and adjunct faculty for inclusion in the annual budget.
• Review and approve the selection of candidates for full-time faculty positions and submit recommendations to the Vice Chancellor and CEO for final approval and advancing to HR.
• Lead the annual budgeting process for the academic units and present budget proposals to the Vice Chancellor and CEO.
• Review and approve all submissions to the CAA by the academic units (e.g., self-studies for initial program accreditation or renewal of accreditation, substantive change applications).
• Conduct the annual performance evaluation for all academic staff in the University and submit a summary thereof to the Vice Chancellor and CEO.
• Chair the University Curriculum Committee (UCC) and oversee the curriculum development process.
• Develop a research agenda that involves all academic units in accordance with UOBD’s Strategic Plan, and foster the development of a research culture.
• Develop and implement a plan for continuous pursuit of teaching effectiveness and instill a culture of teaching excellence among faculty.
• Perform external outreach and representation functions and build collaborative relationships that advance UOBD’s mission achievement and enhance its reputation
مطلوب للتعيين الفوري لشركة تجهيزات غذائية : ...