حالة تأهب وظيفةسيتم تحديثك بأحدث تنبيهات الوظائف عبر البريد الإلكتروني
N/Aالمتقدمون في اليوم الأخير
حاصل على ماجستير في إدارة الأعمال (مشابه لك)
حاصل على درجة البكالوريوس
حاصل على درجة الماجستير
حاصل على درجات أخرى
1. Provides leadership and guidance to the respiratory therapists and technicians.
2. Helps ensure the quality of clinical services provided by the Department of Respiratory Care in area of assignment.
3. Makes rounds with physicians to review and discuss proper treatment modalities for patients in assigned areas.
4. Assists and provides clinical back-up for Respiratory Therapists and Technicians in their daily performance as required.
5. Monitors the appropriateness of therapeutic procedures and performance of staff therapistsand technicians assigned to his/her area. Provides coverage for supervisors asassigned. Performs duties of respiratory therapist/technician as required.
6. Counsels staff to improve service and recommends disciplinary action as required. Performs employees Annual Performance Appraisals as assigned. Gives a concise/objectivereport on staffing, patient assignments and daily activities in area(s) of assignment.
7. Assists/participates in the orientation of new employees. Provides formal and informal in-service training for REC, medical, and nursing staff.
لم يذكرلم يذكر
Our mission is to provide the highest level of specialized healthcare in an integrated educational and research setting. This mission is not confined to the physical campuses but extends to our online presence. By browsing this site, you will discover a wealth of information encompassing all areas of the Hospital and the Research Centre. Patients and staff can log in to access their Personal Health Record (Sehaty) and access educational material, as well as a complete host of online transactions, giving better control of their health.