N/Aالمتقدمون في اليوم الأخير
حاصل على ماجستير في إدارة الأعمال (مشابه لك)
حاصل على درجة البكالوريوس
حاصل على درجة الماجستير
حاصل على درجات أخرى
Leading Quality staffs, including general cleaners QC Controllers with a objective to ensurethe food safety & Quality and thereby reduce the customer complaint and to ensure hygienicenvironment in plant and premises.
- Establish, document, implement and maintain a well-defined HACCP system based onHACCP principles and Hygiene Management.
- Review of Quality Documents (HACCP / GLP /GMP/ SOP /CCP /CP) as per changes inprocedures, regulations etc.
- Demonstrate and prove the Quality Assurance Procedures (HACCP and Hygiene Controls) tocustomers and inspectional bodies during factory visits.
- Ensure that the HACCP team is fully updated on all HACCP related issues.
- Advising the internal departments on food safety compliance.
- Monitoring and verification of all records including the CCPs / CPs on daily basis and adviceas required.
- Conducting HACCP meeting & providing recommendations to Management for improvementsin the Food safety.
- Planning the external training programs, master cleaning & review of HACCP Manual.
- Ensure that food handling staff fully understands food hygiene procedures and practices.
- Investigate and comment on customer complaints in respect to food hygiene and safety.
- Ensuring the product standard and labeling requirements are adhering to local and internalrequirements while launching new products.
- Approving the suppliers by doing the vendor audit & monitoring the receiving / rejection policyof food / or packaging items.
- Evaluation of all food suppliers and grading them on the basis of complaints registered andmajor audit findings.
- Preparing the detailed claim report on products deviating from agreed specifications.
- Supervision and instruction of Product fumigation activities.
- Review and update hygiene procedures and policies as per national and internationalrequirements.
- Conducting internal Food Hygiene audit & recommending the required corrective / preventiveaction. Control on Documentation and Good Record Keeping Practices.
- Managing all QCâs activities & Ensuring Good Hygienic Status of the Facilities.
Language: English& Arabic
- Academic: Masters/Post Graduate in Food technology.
1. Experience with the food industry standards.
2. Degree in Food Science/ technology.
- Experience: 3 Years in FMCG food stuff company